So, since I've just decided on this and I didn't take any pictures earlier today.

Now onto a rant. Does anyone go to Arby's and not want the Arby's sauce? Why do they think people go to Arby's in the first place? Why even ask? No, I'd like my roast beef sandwich to be as dry as possible, I want it to feel like I'm eating toilet paper, I want the sandwich to actually suck up all the saliva in my mouth. OF COURSE I WANT ARBY'S SAUCE! Fake barbeque sauce is why I came here in the first place. I'd also appreciate if my order didn't take 15 minutes to fill. I ordered a number 1, nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary. Did someone fall in the fryer back there? If you're having trouble filling orders just say so and I'll go somewhere else, because I'm starving over here. I do not want to wait, that's why I came to your FAST food establishment. Oh, and also your Arby's sauce, which you didn't give me. Because no one goes to Arby's for the sauce apparently. I'm not asking for the bottle, just two packets will do. Two packets, is that so much to ask?
*Photo is out of focus and full of camera shake and I'm too lazy to take another.
No comments:
Post a Comment