Wednesday, March 12

Guitar Hero

So, I'm finally trying to practice my REAL guitar rather than pretending to play guitar in video games. I think I'm slowly getting the hang of it, the key word is "practice" though. I did find a helpful website full of tutorials. Which has helped quite a bit in just a couple of days.

I've been pretty busy at work, it's kind of tough being the only graphic designer there. My co-workers (the technical writers) are helping me out some, but there are many things that are just easier for me to do that try to explain how to do them to someone else. I still don't know if it's enough workload to hire another full-time GD. Plus, I kind of like being the expert on this stuff rather than being the underling of some more experienced graphic designer. I'm addicted to the power now.

Hmm...running out things to say already.

I did buy some DVDs of classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cartoons. So, I've been enjoying that the past few days. Some old cartoons look a whole lot crappier than how you remember them, but TMNT still holds up pretty well. I'm proud that I'm part of the TMNT generation, it makes me muy happy.

I'm talking about nothing now. I'm going to get some icecream and enjoy some more Turtle Toons.

No comments: