Anyways, since my last post (which was quite a while ago) I've moved from my no bedroom efficiency to my one bedroom apartment. YAY! I was quite surprised on how quickly I became comfortable here at my new place (one and half months now. While not the most chic apartment in the world it has made a huge difference to me just having a separate bedroom. This place seems like the perfect size.
So I've been working and spending money mostly since I've moved. I've been really excited about getting grown-up furniture. Like my new coffee table and end tables from Ikea (all for under $100!) and my dining set ($120!!!!!) and now I'm about to purchase a new desk (but for $200 at Office Max) and a washer a dryer from my co-worker when she moves into her new house. I suppose I'm moving up in the world, sort of.
I did find a dog a few weeks ago...
but unfortunately me or John couldn't keep him (he's not supposed have pets at his house and I'm not allowed to have pets over 25 lbs.) I'm not really sure what happened to him after we took him to the animal shelter. I went back there to check on him but couldn't find him and the workers there were unable to tell me what happened. I really hope he found a home, but I fear the worst, I don't think I can ever take an animal to a shelter again.
Well, sorry to end with that sad note, but I think I'm done for today. I'd really like to do this regularly again, if only because I like reading back on my own thoughts from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment