Hmm...what to talk about? I went to the optometrist today, that was mildly fun, sort of. Especially when I got the puff of air shot into my eyes, I was having a really hard time staying still for that. I do fine as long as can't see what the doctor is going to do to me, but seeing as this is an EYE doctor it's hard not to see what he's doing. At the dentist I do great, they can drill and poke forever. You know why? because I can close my eyes. As long as I don't see them sticking the sharp evil thing in my mouth, I'm pretty good. Puff of air into the eyes, not so much. Too much anticipation, it felt like forever before the puff would just hit me already. Just get it over with! Why torture me so!?
Okay, really the eye doctor was a nice guy, and the puff of air wasn't that bad. I just found it so hard to still at that point. Which is usually something I can do pretty well.
Well, in other news...there isn't much other news. Been working, it's going alright, nothing too exciting to share. I do have one complaint though, does it HAVE to be so damn cold in my cube? Does it really? Everybody in my surrounding area are sitting in front of computers, it doesn't need to be that cold. We aren't doing jumping-jacks here. I think my solution is just to attack people with my frozen hands until someone gets the point. I feel that that is a pretty solid plan. Yes, a solid plan indeed.
If you can't already tell, I've got nothing to talk about really. Not even Seinfeld nothing. I can always find something to complain about, but am I really saying anything? The answer is no. I'm not saying a damn thing, and I'm still not saying a damn thing. Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda, so on and so on.
Nothing.
Nada.
Zip.
Look at me, I'm Zippy Longstockings.
That's right nothing, and I'll continue on nothing for...a little while at least.
One cool something I can share, "Ninja Gaiden Sigma" on PS3 really kicks ass. Because when is being a ninja NOT cool. Answer me that. Answer me that.
It's almost midnight and sadly I have work in the morning. I best be heading to bed. Night foos.
Wednesday, July 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ever seen this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_versus_Ninjas
I love the comment at the top, "this entry may need editing to meet up to wikipedia's quality standards!"
Post a Comment